The news stories on this page have been written and produced by a third party and neithernor its representatives can be held responsible for the accuracy of the content/information contained within these stories.
Welcome to your on-line financial newsletter. This service is regularly updated to bring you news of important developments in financial matters.
Citywire Investment News
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:47:15 +0000: Family offices could be wrong about Mifid II - Wealth Manager: Latest News
Smaller boutique firms could struggle to meet the costs they are quoted without being put at a competitive disadvantage, writes Matt Smith, CEO of SteelEye.
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:05:00 +0000: Huge 85% of key wealth roles held by men - Wealth Manager: Latest News
Wealth management continues to be a boys club with over 85% of client-facing roles held by men.
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:52:00 +0000: Labour vows to close 'tax scams' used by mega-rich - Wealth Manager: Latest News
Shadow chancellor John McDonnell told the Labour party conference his party would close tax avoidance scams used by the wealthy.
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:05:39 +0000: Five investment voices on the German election - Wealth Manager: Latest News
While Angel Merkel came through in this weekend's German election, investors were left with plenty to ponder.
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:38:00 +0000: Aviva Investors hires ex-SLI multi asset veteran - Wealth Manager: Latest News
Ian MacCormick, who spent 16 years at Standard Life Investments, joins Aviva Investors as part of a double hire for the firm's multi-asset arm.
BBC Business News
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:55:11 +0000: John McDonnell 'would bring existing PFI contracts in-house' - BBC News - Business
Shadow chancellor John McDonnell says "wasteful" contracts will be brought back into public sector.
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:15:34 +0000: Uber: London mayor Sadiq Khan backs talks after firm's apology - BBC News - Business
The London mayor welcomes an apology from Uber's boss in which the firm accepted it "must change".
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:55:36 +0000: Bank of England sounds alarm on debt bubble risks - BBC News - Business
UK banks could lose 20% of all consumer loans in a severe economic downturn, the Bank of England says.
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:32:06 +0000: Aldi reports record sales but profits drop amid price war - BBC News - Business
The chain blames the profit fall on efforts to keep prices low and the cost of opening new stores.
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:50:27 +0000: Motor insurance cost 'widens between sexes' - BBC News - Business
Insurers have been banned from using gender as a factor when setting premiums for the past four years.