The news stories on this page have been written and produced by a third party and neithernor its representatives can be held responsible for the accuracy of the content/information contained within these stories.
Welcome to your on-line financial newsletter. This service is regularly updated to bring you news of important developments in financial matters.
Citywire Investment News
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:54:00 +0000: Stephanie Flanders to leave JP Morgan for Bloomberg - Wealth Manager: Latest News
Former BBC economics editor and chief market strategist at JP Morgan Asset Management will lead a new economics desk at Bloomberg in October.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:45:00 +0000: Scottish wealth boutique enters MPS market - Wealth Manager: Latest News
Aubrey Capital Management, the boutique founded by former First State alumni Andrew Dalrymple and Barry McCorkell has launched a model portfolio service (MPS).
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:42:00 +0000: Tech firm launches AI tool to identify regulatory crossover - Wealth Manager: Latest News
The tool covers 43 EU regulations, including Mifid II, Priips, Ucits V, Basel III, Emir, GDPR, AIFMD, and SFTR.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:37:00 +0000: AIM-listed wealth firm fails to find buyer - Wealth Manager: Latest News
Frenkel Topping has ended its 'formal sale process' after not receiving a bid it considered to be suitable.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 06:56:00 +0000: Wealth consolidator launches three funds to IFA range - Wealth Manager: Latest News
Wealth consolidator Tavistock has added three new risk rated funds to its range of adviser multi asset portfolios
BBC Business News
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:40:33 +0000: Ice cream rush helps supermarket sales soar in June - BBC News - Business
The UK's biggest retailers saw revenue rise on outdoor dining in record-breaking temperatures.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:25:49 +0000: Western Digital resubmits Toshiba chip unit bid - BBC News - Business
The US firm bids again for Toshiba's flagship flash memory unit amid a battle over the sale of the business.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 07:52:08 +0000: Debenhams shares slip as sales dip - BBC News - Business
Shares in the department store chain fall as it says May was a tough month for retailers.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 07:45:35 +0000: Cash 'lives on' after 50 years of ATMs - BBC News - Business
Bank of England chief cashier says all future plans include the use of cash despite new technology.
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 00:55:11 +0000: 'Pharma bro' Martin Shkreli fraud trial opens in New York - BBC News - Business
The former pharmaceutical chief denies operating a Ponzi-like scheme that cheated investors.